Don Taylor Tree Service of North Idaho is your expert arborist offering professional tree service and stump removal to North Idaho, Spokane and surrounding areas.
ISA Certified Arborist providing professional tree removal service and tree trimming service in Spokane and North Idaho.
Don Taylor Tree Service, a North Idaho and Spokane surrounding area company, is the premiere expert for ALL tree removal and maintenance services. We are highly respected among our residential and commercial customers and are listed as a service provider for the City of Coeur d’Alene, ID.
Don Taylor Tree Service is the hazardous/dangerous tree removal company that other area tree services refer to as the safest team for removal with minimal damage to the surrounding area. We offer 24 hour emergency service, and are fully licensed, bonded and insured for all tree services including removal of dangerous trees, tree trimming & pruning and tree maintenance. In addition, we provide feeding, Disease/insect diagnosis and treatment, storm damage, lot cleanup, stump grinding, chipping, bucket truck, and crane work.
Tree Removal as a Last Resort
Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. Don Taylor Tree Service can help decide whether or not a tree should be removed. For instance, if our customer makes the decision to remove their tree, Don Taylor Tree Service has the skill and equipment to safely and efficiently do so. Whether the whole tree can be cut to fall at once, or if each limb and piece of material must be handled with ropes and pulleys, we are the tree service to handle any tree. In addition, also do all shrub, bush, and hedge removal. Tree removal is recommended when the tree is:
- Dead or dying.
- Considered irreparably hazardous.
- Causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through tree pruning.
- Crowding and causing harm to other trees.
- To be replaced by a more suitable specimen.
- To be removed to allow for new construction.
Why is Don Taylor Tree Service the best tree service company Spokane and North Idaho has to offer?
At Don Taylor Tree Service we put the customer’s needs first. We have decades of experience in the tree service industry and thousands of tree removal jobs performed at the highest level of safety, quality, and efficiency. Above all, maintaining the highest standards of safety for everyone on our crew is our #1 priority.
The job is not done until the customer is completely satisfied. Our services include complete tree removal service from topping to stump grinding. Moreover, we trim, prune, and thin to maintain health and safety. We want you to have safe and healthy trees. Call us today at 208-640-1951 to discuss options, or fill out our contact form and we will get right back to you.
Why Hire an ISA Certified Arborist in Spokane or North Idaho?
Hiring an Arborist is a decision that should not be taken lightly. Tree service work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work with trees in a manner that is safe both for them and for the trees, as well as the surrounding property.
- Our ISA Certified Arborist has demonstrated knowledge and skill that conforms to the standards developed by the International Society of Arboriculture's governing body. This means we know our trees and how to safely and properly care for them.
- Our Spokane and North Idaho Arborist are specialist in the care of trees and are extremely knowledgeable about the needs of trees. They are highly trained and equipped to provide proper care, whether native species or otherwise. We provide an Arborist Spokane and North Idaho can be proud of.
- An Arborist is REQUIRED to perform any tree work that is in the city right of way (Parking strips, sidewalks, etc…).
For your Spokane & North Idaho Stump Removal:
- An Arborist has a better understanding of the tree's root system and is therefore able to perform a more efficient and complete stump removal
- An Arborist is also REQUIRED to remove a stump in the city right of way (Parking strips, sidewalks, etc…)
Hiring a Professional Arborist
Our ISA Certified Arborist is available year round to assess the health of all your trees, shrubs, and hedges. It is vital to address any health issues with your plants before they are damaged beyond repair or disease is spread. Don Taylor Tree Service has the experience and knowledge to diagnose any issues and will come up with a comprehensive plan to remedy the problem. Things to look for if your tree is infected with disease or infested with pests include:
- Mushroom-type fungi growing at the base of the tree trunk.
- Although difficult to see, certain adult beetles leave a "D"-shaped exit hole in the bark, roughly 1/8 inch in diameter, when they emerge in June.
- The canopy of the infested trees begins to thin above the infested portions of the trunk and major branches.
- Heavily infested trees exhibit canopy die-back, usually starting at the top of the tree and working it's way back down to the bottom of the tree.
- Leaking sap down the bark of the tree.
- Popcorn-like sappy pitch tubes stuck to the bark of the tree.
- Lesions and/or holes develop on the leaves outside the stem and veins.
- A sappy/sticky drip may be created, possibly on the leaves, needles, bark, stems, or branches of the tree.
- Shoots may appear at base of the tree.
- Numerous holes in the bark indicate an infestation of the tree.
- Boring dust (similar to sawdust) is present near the tree.
- Bugs visibly swarming the tree. May be the actual tree pest, or predators of the tree pest feeding on them. For example, Ladybugs feed heavily on aphids in maple trees.
If you suspect any of these issues
If you see or suspect any of these issues, contact us to have one of our ISA Certified Arborist closely inspect your plants to determine the exact cause. We can then determine the best plan of action to restore the health and beauty of your trees or plants and ensure long term health and vitality.
Don Taylor Tree Service Provides Wind and Storm Damage Cleanup
Here in Spokane and North Idaho we can get significant wind that seems to come out of nowhere. When the storm hits let your trusted Spokane and North Idaho tree specialists take care of any problems that arise. Don't let the problems get compounded by having someone without expert tree service knowledge handle the storm clean-up. And please don’t attempt to remove the tree yourself.
A tree that is already down on a house can be very dangerous. Trees are massive objects that are very heavy! Even a seemingly “small” tree can weigh hundreds if not thousands of pounds. The structure that the tree is laying on is most likely compromised. Making an improper cut on the wrong tree branch could cause the weight of the tree to shift, causing an additional impact load that the structure may not be able to withstand. Meanwhile, you are most likely going to be in a position that could be life threatening!
With Don Taylor Tree Service on the job you can rest easy knowing we are ready to use cranes, ropes, and pulleys to strategically remove the tree in a way that maintains balance and prevents further damage to your property.
Don Taylor Tree Service has long been the #1 resource for tree and stump removal in Spokane and North Idaho.
Don Taylor Tree Service is available all year for stump removal, no matter the weather. We are often asked, "Does the frozen ground make it impossible to perform stump grinding?" Absolutely not. With our powerful stump grinders, frozen dirt is like soft butter compared to the hardwoods of locust, oak, and maple that we routinely grind with ease.
Please call us at any time to remove your stumps. If there is a foot of snow on the ground and you are worried about running your car or truck into that ugly stump near your driveway, call us. We will shovel off the stump and grind it out quickly and efficiently - rain, Snow, Ice, or Shine, we will GRIND!
Contacting us is quick and easy
Contact Don Taylor Tree Service for all your tree service needs in Spokane and North Idaho. Licensed, bonded, and insured. ISA Certified Arborist and qualified staff available 24/7, 365 days a year. We are your Spokane and North Idaho tree service experts.
Call us 24/7 for emergency removal or call us for a quote!